Tuesday 23 July 2013

I'm confused

I’m confused. The Idea may involve turning this blog into fiction. Do I carry on this blog as it is and run the fictional blog alongside or do I alter this blog? Is the heroine me or is she the heroine of the Old Novel (with the Old Novel as her back-story) or is she someone completely different?
    Another question. Do I spend tomorrow – my dog-free day, my precious day off – tussling with this problem, or do I take off into Exeter and do some of the shopping that’s piling up (and maybe, just maybe, drop into Long Tall Sally whose autumn catalogue arrived through the post this morning full of wearable autumn clothes).
    I think you – and I – can probably guess the answer to that.
    And I may still have time to tussle when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment