Thursday 21 November 2013

Synchronicity or what


The Novel has steamed ahead over the last three days. I’ve now finished – I think – the truly painful part of the book. I now have to work out how to put everything right. Lots of scenes and lots of possibilities are floating around in my mind, but how on earth I’m going to make them into anything coherent, I don’t know. I shall just take it one chapter – scene – word – at a time, as I’ve been doing so far with this draft.

It’s very exciting and I do miss the novel when I’m not working on it. However, as I’ve said SO MANY times before, it’s essential to have breaks.

I’ve been writing about a time thirty-five years ago and on Tuesday, out of the blue, a friend whom I haven’t seen for probably about thirty-five years rang and suggested we meet for lunch as she is coming down to Devon for a 60th birthday party.

Synchronicity or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment