Thursday 31 October 2013

Graffiti


Arm very painful and I feel extremely frustrated and sorry for myself so will cheer myself – and hopefully you – with the following.

I have long been delighted by a graffito on a wall in our nearest town:

Leanne Lister is a slat

Walking past today I realised that the last word is not a mistake – someone has altered the ‘u’, turning it into an 'a'. I also saw that someone else, or perhaps the same person, has now added the following:

and a wonderful human being

Good on you Leanne. You’ve obviously got friends.

I also enjoyed two graffiti inside the door of a service station lavatory recently. Person number one had written:

Your all f***ers

Person number two had crossed out ‘Your’ and written ‘You’re’.

Quite right too. Spelling is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment