Wednesday 25 September 2013

The logistics defeat me


Working hard on novel so too exhausted to say much here.

Got in a panic about everything that stops me writing (family, friends, dog, house, garden) but feel better after two days on my own with Dog at dogminder.

Sometimes I just want to run away and live by myself on the top of a mountain. But the logistics defeat me. I don’t have a laptop. I have an old-fashioned computery thing with lots of heavy bits and plugs and leads. Frog usually deals with it and it would take me forever to unplug and replug, and how could I carry it in my backpack? And what about all my notes, and reference books, and previous drafts?

Computery bits, and piles and piles of paper (and shredder)


Shelves and shelves of reference books

No comments:

Post a Comment