Monday 9 September 2013

God's way of telling me to calm down


I wake at 4am with my head spinning so after a couple of hours of reading and trying to get back to sleep I go up to my writing room, switch on the computer, log on to YouWrite On and ask for a book to review. I’m on edge waiting for a second review of my book so while I wait I can build up my reading credits. (To get a review you have to give a review.)

I reject five books because I’m not interested in them and the site then refuses to give me any more. I have to wait twenty-four hours before I can request another book to review.

It didn’t tell me that before.

So now I’m stuck – nothing to review, no review to read and no novel to work on because there’s no point fiddling around with it until I have some more reviews.

I spend the day picking blackberries and sewing (and the sewing didn’t work out either).

I think it’s God’s way of telling me to calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment